Saturday, July 11, 2015

T minus 1 and counting!

One day until we drive off for the Summer Vacation planned entirely by a group of eighth grade students...ON A BUDGET!  I cannot tell you how excited Maria & I are to head to Louisville, Kentucky!  We are also so glad to have a good friend housesit while we're away!  The friend was excited to stay (peace & quiet) and we needed someone to stay at the house, so it's a win-win!

What is a common question people ask during the Summer?  That's right, "Are you going on vacation?"  Man, do we have a story to tell!  I cannot tell you how many people we've told about this trip.  I'm sorry...I lied about that.  We didn't just "tell people"....we BRAG about it!  :)

All of the folks we tell are blown away that we relied completely on eighth graders to plan our vacation...and are actually following it!  They are impressed especially when we show them all the different plans we received!  So to my eighth grade enhancement who planned our vacation this year (regardless of whether yours was the winning trip or not), I want you to know how proud Maria & I are....and we're letting everyone know!  Trust me, if we get to Louisville and people ask where we're from (because they'll notice our accent), we will brag to them about this project!

That is all for now....we have some packing to get done!  Hope you're Summer is as great as ours...and if it's not, make it great!  (Just stay out of jail!)


Keep watching....we will be posting updates throughout the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. Please keep all comments clean of vulgar language and content.